Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

CONGRATULATIONS ANDY MURRAY

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

CONGRATULATIONS ANDY MURRAY

Postby fluffy » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Andy Murray became the first Brit since 1936 to win at Wimbledon. The whole country was behind him and even Bradley Cooper and Gerard Butler were there to cheer him on......He made the UK and in particular Scotland proud! :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Re: CONGRATULATIONS ANDY MURRAY

Postby jim carrey 85 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:55 pm

fluffy wrote:Andy Murray became the first Brit since 1936 to win at Wimbledon. The whole country was behind him and even Bradley Cooper and Gerard Butler were there to cheer him on......He made the UK and in particular Scotland proud! :D

hmmmmmmmm :D hahahah just kidding well it was great match but on the court it was just one man and that was Andy i dont know what was happening with Novak out there but surely Andy deserve this Wimbledon as much as whole UK, congratulations :))))
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby fluffy » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:24 am

the whole of Scotland went crazy when he won and they were literally dancing in the streets of Dunblane (where he's from).......lol.......he'll have guaranteed himself a knighthood for sure.........lol.....
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby jim carrey 85 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:30 pm

fluffy wrote:the whole of Scotland went crazy when he won and they were literally dancing in the streets of Dunblane (where he's from).......lol.......he'll have guaranteed himself a knighthood for sure.........lol.....

of course of course he is a great great man and big friend with Novak too :)) :D
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby fluffy » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:17 pm

he's still only 26 but we can't fault his dedication and talent........ :lol:
folk might not know this but he was actually in the school during the Dunblane Primary School shooting tragedy.
His class was next to go down to the hall for gym when the shooting began and their teacher got them to safety. Sixteen 5 year olds and their teacher were gunned down by a lunatic and it changed the UK gun laws forever. Andy has never fully gotten over the tragedy but he can be proud that Dunblane is no longer just the wee town with a tragic history. It's now a town with a world champion, he's re-defined their identity and finally given them something to smile about. =D> =D> =D> =D> Andy, we salute you! :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:00 am

I think I remember that story
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:05 am

i was in a shop when someone ran in and told everyone about it and i promptly burst into tears..... :( the whole country was in shock for weeks afterwards, the film footage of all the parents running to the school to check on their kids was beyond moving........it did change the gun storage laws though......gun club members can't store their guns at home.....and the police are now meticulous when checking psychiatric histories....Only farmers are allowed to keep shotguns and they have to be in a locked gun cabinet....
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:36 pm

Was the shooter mad because he wanted to start a book club for boys but the school or somebody wouldn't allow it and so he went to the school and shot the teachers and the kids in the gymnasium
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:48 am

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:51 pm

yup thats it. they talk about this on one of E!s shocking crimes specials