Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey to Star in Armored Car Comedy 'Loomis Fargo'?

Discuss other upcoming Jim Carrey movies (not confirmed/rumours).

Re: My birthday

Postby EvaAraujo » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:01 am

terrym wrote:Sunday, June 30, 2013--8:49 pm CST

Hey everyone,
My birthday is September 29, 2013. I'll hit 60 years old.

Sincerely,

Terry (Dallas, Texas)

Wow! That is cool... But you wrote it in the wrong topic. :D
Last edited by EvaAraujo on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Re: Jim Carrey to Star in Armored Car Comedy 'Loomis Fargo'?

Postby Canadian Jayne » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:39 pm

Happy Birthday Terry
You're only as old as you feel

The body grows older but the spirit is still young
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Veysel » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:54 am

imdb realase date 11 September 2014 (Denmark)
really ? true?
Veysel
Doing Time On Maple Drive

Postby TNPihl » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:34 am

no, we don't know anything of Jim Carrey's other projects anymore. After he has desided to do "Dumb & Dumber To" I plans for "Loomis Fargo" and "Ricky Stanicky" have been changed or maybe even cancelled.

Both were planned to go in production this year. But we know that it will not happen.
Join Jim Carrey Online on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat
TNPihl
JCO Staff

Postby jim carrey 85 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:46 am

Loomis Fargo probably again delayed but just HOPE that he didnt drop Ricky Stanicky! :D :)
"It's Going To Be LEGEND wait for it DARY.....LEGENDARY"-Barney Stinson (How i met your mother!)
jim carrey 85
The Truman Show

Postby grinchy steve » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:28 pm

grinchy steve wrote:I still haven't seen "Napoleon Dynamite", but I liked the vibe of that trailer a lot. The trailer for "Gentlemen Broncos" got my attention, looked great. The one movie I have seen, is "Nacho Libre", I thought that was a bit lame. Like Jack, liked the idea, but it could have been more weird funny. It was a bit simple.

Wrote the quote above almost a year ago. I've seen 'Dynamite' (3/5) and 'Broncos' (2.5/5) both this week. I'm not that sure I'm still thrilled about this director. He has a unique vision, but he needs stronger material, that's for sure. If 'Loomis' has a strong scenario, it could be alright. But a lot will depend from the cast, that's for sure. I hope they have a lot to add. I would describe Jared Hess as a poor mans Wes Anderson.
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby Veysel » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:18 am

Danny McBride and his Eastbound and Down posse head downtown today shooting at the fantastic Manna restaurant downtown as well as the Wilmington Convention Center. They have over 100 extras on hand today…I smell fun! Oh, and a quick trip tot he rumor mill. Regardless of this being the “last season,” a source told me talk was heard about HBO really liking what they have seen so far, and it might not be a final season after all. But that is definitely just rumor! Danny and Jody Hill are busy enough with another HBO show plus, Loomis Fargo, but you never know!
The Eastbound and Down folks are shooting at Maides Park, on Manly Ave today. It looks at though Danny and Jody have been very busy this year. Earlier this week, I reported that the writing duo have written Loomis Fargo which is shooting in North Carolina later this year. But that’s not the only thing happening with these talented guys. Danny McBride and Jody Hill are working on a new 1/2 hour comedy revolving around high school, While at the Television Critics Association Press Tour in Beverly Hills yesterday, Michael Lombardo, president, HBO programming, said, “They’re taking a look at high school life — its a really great, funny, quintessentially Danny and Jody idea.”
And speaking of maybes remember when I brought up Loomis Fargo months ago! What light can we shed on bank heist movie? The Jim Carrey flick (that has been in “pre-production”) for months now supposedly here in Wilmywood has attached another actor to its roster. Looks like Owen Wilson will join in on the bank robbing in this comedy flick. On a sidenote, Danny McBride and Jody Hill are two of the writers on this movie. I’m thinkin’ a rollover here! Just stay here and keep filming! Eastbound Film Crew can roll over as well! My sources are telling me they have been some verbals hires, but I cannot confirm that. Yet anyway! Hopefully that is their plan with Relativity Media!
link
http://wilmywood.wordpress.com/
Veysel

Postby Nick » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:20 am

Thank you for this info. So Loomis Fargo will start shooting at the end of this year. I guess after Dumb and Dumber To.
Nick
Batman Forever

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:56 am

Nick wrote:Thank you for this info. So Loomis Fargo will start shooting at the end of this year. I guess after Dumb and Dumber To.

This will be a busy year for Jim!

Thank the Lord for that! :D
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Veysel » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:21 pm

More details are coming out about Loomis Fargo. We know Dumb and Dumber 2 will indeed go into production with Jim Carrey in Atlanta soon, so Jim is unavailable this fall. My sources are telling me Loomis Fargo is now looking at a March start up date which will coincide with Under the Dome‘s return! I’m gonna log this as a rumor for now.

http://wilmywood.wordpress.com/2013/08/ ... -and-more/
Veysel

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:33 pm

Veysel wrote:More details are coming out about Loomis Fargo. We know Dumb and Dumber 2 will indeed go into production with Jim Carrey in Atlanta soon, so Jim is unavailable this fall. My sources are telling me Loomis Fargo is now looking at a March start up date which will coincide with Under the Dome‘s return! I’m gonna log this as a rumor for now.

http://wilmywood.wordpress.com/2013/08/ ... -and-more/

Thank you Veysel.

This doesn't really surprise me. We haven't heard anything about Loomis Fargo in a while so DD2 it probably be the first in line. Especially since Jeff may be of the shooting of "The Newsroom" soon (if not already).
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Veysel » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:11 am

http://www.dailycamera.com/the-bottom-l ... austenland
Hess said she's taking some time off from directing while Jared makes a movie — a heist flick called “Loomis Fargo,' with Jim Carrey and Owen Wilson — and tends to their four children.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://wilmywood.wordpress.com/2013/08/ ... -08222013/
Danny McBride left Wilmywood, he did say he hopes to bring more projects here. Um, Loomis Fargo w/ Jim Carrey and Owen Wilson, perhaps! After all he and Jody Hill did write and the word remains, they are looking at early 2014.
Veysel

Postby Nick » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:08 pm

On IMDB at the cast of Loomis Fargo i noticed this guy Roberto J Lopez http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5905619/?ref_=tt_cl_t3. IMDB says he will be Eddie in the film. This guy is in Ricky Stanicky also as Jim :? Is this true ?
Does anyone have more details ?
Nick
Batman Forever

Postby EvaAraujo » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:17 am

Nick wrote:On IMDB at the cast of Loomis Fargo i noticed this guy Roberto J Lopez http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5905619/?ref_=tt_cl_t3. IMDB says he will be Eddie in the film. This guy is in Ricky Stanicky also as Jim :? Is this true ?
Does anyone have more details ?

Nope. Nothing has been spoken/written on the press about any of those movies.
I guess we should considered it a rumor until we have more details about it.
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:03 am

EvaAraujo wrote:Holy Mother!
Two new articles appeared saying that Jim is in negotiations to star in this new action-comedy movie.

Here's the articles:

http://www.thewrap.com/movies/column-post/Jim-Carrey-pulls-american-heist-drama-loomis-fargo-exclusive-60756
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/Jim-Carrey-star-armored-car-379146

Whether it's true or not... Jim hasn't confirmed yet.
Still... another one may be coming! :lol:

I support this its new andfresh e
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

PreviousNext

Return to Upcoming Movies