Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index Welcome Members

Does anyone knows...

This is the forum for members of the message board. Introduce yourselves or wish each other Happy Birthday.

Does anyone knows...

Postby Rosita » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:39 pm

Hi there big family!
I was wondering if any of you know if in Uk you can buy Jim's book on libraries? I was thinking about buying one for me and one for my "kids" the ones I am looking for as an au pair in London, because I'm sure they would love it!
I have been looking for it in some libraries but couldn't find it yet (Im not very good at looking for stuff so...maybe it's my fault!)
Thanks so much!!
Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color, choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable!
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Re: Does anyone knows...

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:00 pm

Rosita wrote:Hi there big family!
I was wondering if any of you know if in Uk you can buy Jim's book on libraries? I was thinking about buying one for me and one for my "kids" the ones I am looking for as an au pair in London, because I'm sure they would love it!
I have been looking for it in some libraries but couldn't find it yet (Im not very good at looking for stuff so...maybe it's my fault!)
Thanks so much!!

The book is only sold in book stores in USA.
I think they wanna make it available for other countries but it may take some time.

I can tell you though that you can buy online at the books website.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Rosita » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Oh yeah I know I can buy that online, but I wanted to buy it on the shop as a surprise gift to the kids, otherwise they will see it lol so bad thou! I hope it could be sold here as well!
Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color, choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable!
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Postby Rosita » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Thanks btw Eva!
Rosita
A Christmas Carol

Postby EvaAraujo » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:11 pm

Rosita wrote:Thanks btw Eva!

You're welcome!
It may take them a long time to sell in other countries, especially with translation on the mix.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Return to Members