Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Heading For Breakdown

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

Re: Jim Carrey Heading For Breakdown

Postby Canadian Jayne » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:45 am

The past is in the past and you can't change
it.... only in the movies..ie.Back to the Future movies

Just have to put one foot forward and move on,
otherwise, memories from the past can be like a Pac-man,
it follows behind you and tries to eat you up.
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby EvaAraujo » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:19 pm

lspearman wrote:Thank you so much for clearing that up I personally think its good if you can still be friends with our ex's I know that's rare but for myself I've been very fortunate to be able to do that but every situation is different and we never any of us ever talk negative about each other because at one time we did love em well I guess we still love each other just in a different way I guess as time goes on sometimes things change and so do people sometimes things aren't suppose to be forever just for a while...

Happy Sunday everyone I hope everyone has a great day!

Jim Carrey is THE MAN.... :oops:

I agree with fluffy great minds do think alike.. :D

Maybe Maybe not???

I agree. I think if things end well, it's good to evolve and be friends. Unless the damage done is irreparable.

I believe in many kinds of love so...
I'm still friend with my ex and he's cool.
I believe that when you're deep in love and you say "I will love you forever", you truly meant it. Even if things don't work out and the romantic love you felt is gone... the caring love is still there. And it will always be. ^^ (Unless things end bad)

I believe that with all my heart.

Oh and again I agree... Jim is THE MAN! :D Oh and what a man!
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby lspearman » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:37 pm

Thanks Catherine Nope no sex once you break up that's it for that I might still be friends with em but in my book friends don't have sex with one another lovers do just because they want to have you again doesn't mean you want them back and I find for myself if I'm straight up with em and just try to explain how and why I feel the way I do so far they have all been great and understood after all none of us can help how we feel everyone is different that's what makes the world go around have a good day my friend... :D
lspearman
The Mask

Postby Catherine » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:54 am

lspearman wrote:Thanks Catherine Nope no sex once you break up that's it for that I might still be friends with em but in my book friends don't have sex with one another lovers do just because they want to have you again doesn't mean you want them back and I find for myself if I'm straight up with em and just try to explain how and why I feel the way I do so far they have all been great and understood after all none of us can help how we feel everyone is different that's what makes the world go around have a good day my friend... :D

Thanks
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby Catherine » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:36 am

I hope this doesn't sound too cornet but I'm gonna I gotta say it
I think Jim is a perfect specimen of man
There I said it
Agree?!?! :oops: :wink: :P 8) :lloyd:
Catherine

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:01 am

Catherine wrote:I hope this doesn't sound too cornet but I'm gonna I gotta say it
I think Jim is a perfect specimen of man
There I said it
Agree?!?! :oops: :wink: :P 8) :lloyd:

=D> Completely! :)
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby tlmarvin » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:41 pm

Tuesday, October 15. 2013--7:39 am CST

Morning,

I'm still friends with my ex-husband. We were married for 7 years. But we've remained great friends. He's gonna be in town this Thursday, I'm gonna spend a lot of time with him.

Sincerely,

Terry M (Dallas, Texas)
tlmarvin
Fun With Dick And Jane

Postby lspearman » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:22 pm

You know Catherine I would have to agree with ya Jim is a perfect specimen of a man I'm excited I might get to go to his book signing tomorrow still not 100% sure about it but maybe if I can't get to that I see he might be shooting a movie next year in Charlotte NC I know I can make it to that hopefully??? He's a good man have a good day my friend.. :D
lspearman
The Mask

Postby fluffy » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:53 am

lol........and i'm gonna disagree .......firstly there's no such thing as a perfect specimen, unless we're viewing Jim like a zoologist would view a scientific specimen :lol: (and even then he'd fail, as would everyone). Jim is by no means perfect, and i doubt he would ever claim to be. :D Personally it's his quirks and uniqueness which fascinate me, perfection would be dull by comparison. And re the breakdown rumours......well, Jim is only human and he's operating in a very strange world which is full of pressures we won't encounter. The movie industry is shallow, fractured and transient so it must be horrifically difficult to keep grounded without self flagellating. If he does have a wobble, it's nothing to be ashamed of.....it's just another thing to address. I dunno if he has been going through a hard time but if we say 'he's not heading for a breakdown' without even knowing him, it's as if we're negating the validity of it. He looks as though he's on form again with Dumb and Dumber2 but when it ends who knows what will happen. What we can say with certainty is, if he does head down that black hole again, he's got his family and some good friends to support him, and he has millions of adoring fans worldwide. JCO is always worth checking out for an ego boost :wink: :wink: :D
He'll be fine.......he IS loved.... :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:10 pm

fluffy wrote:lol........and i'm gonna disagree .......firstly there's no such thing as a perfect specimen, unless we're viewing Jim like a zoologist would view a scientific specimen :lol: (and even then he'd fail, as would everyone). Jim is by no means perfect, and i doubt he would ever claim to be. :D Personally it's his quirks and uniqueness which fascinate me, perfection would be dull by comparison. And re the breakdown rumours......well, Jim is only human and he's operating in a very strange world which is full of pressures we won't encounter. The movie industry is shallow, fractured and transient so it must be horrifically difficult to keep grounded without self flagellating. If he does have a wobble, it's nothing to be ashamed of.....it's just another thing to address. I dunno if he has been going through a hard time but if we say 'he's not heading for a breakdown' without even knowing him, it's as if we're negating the validity of it. He looks as though he's on form again with Dumb and Dumber2 but when it ends who knows what will happen. What we can say with certainty is, if he does head down that black hole again, he's got his family and some good friends to support him, and he has millions of adoring fans worldwide. JCO is always worth checking out for an ego boost :wink: :wink: :D

I agree with you too Fluffy. :D
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:12 pm

fluffy wrote:lol........and i'm gonna disagree .......firstly there's no such thing as a perfect specimen, unless we're viewing Jim like a zoologist would view a scientific specimen :lol: (and even then he'd fail, as would everyone). Jim is by no means perfect, and i doubt he would ever claim to be. :D Personally it's his quirks and uniqueness which fascinate me, perfection would be dull by comparison. And re the breakdown rumours......well, Jim is only human and he's operating in a very strange world which is full of pressures we won't encounter. The movie industry is shallow, fractured and transient so it must be horrifically difficult to keep grounded without self flagellating. If he does have a wobble, it's nothing to be ashamed of.....it's just another thing to address. I dunno if he has been going through a hard time but if we say 'he's not heading for a breakdown' without even knowing him, it's as if we're negating the validity of it. He looks as though he's on form again with Dumb and Dumber2 but when it ends who knows what will happen. What we can say with certainty is, if he does head down that black hole again, he's got his family and some good friends to support him, and he has millions of adoring fans worldwide. JCO is always worth checking out for an ego boost :wink: :wink: :D

hahha , i was actually quoting what he said himself he said exact words jokingly I am a perfect specimen of a Man" and i looked at him and thought, hmmm, ya you are :wink: 8) scool mon real cool :)
Catherine

Postby fluffy » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:25 pm

lol......i'd imagine he was being sarcastic.....i'd be surprised if he was being serious .....
NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.........he is smoking hot though..... :D ........besides, quirks make people interesting :D He's not the classically best looking A Lister on the block but his quirkiness and wit make him the most attractive... :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:16 am

He's not the classically best looking A Lister on the block

I think he is
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:43 am

i guess it depends on defining the classical .....everyones tastes are different...for example i have a borderline fetish about blonde men(dark and light blonde)... :lol: ....and i adore mens arms...... :wink: although i wouldn't kick any of the Spartacus blokes out of bed for trumping........lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image (lol...geez, i'm so shallow objectifying all those delicious hunks of masculinity) :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Catherine » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:18 am

I think I'm heading for a breakdown freekin my family know how to shit in my day today
Ya so its my bday they call me at the end of the day then totally crushed n lied to my 9 yr old nephew who will find out one day that they would not let me take him to his hero's Jim Carrey,his book signing that was on Oct 6 in Toronto and they lied to him on my birthday today while I was talking to him as he was wishing me a happy birthday and he asked me if I went to see him so I told him the story then he asked me where did I go see him.....

My mother says interups and says on the TV....so he asks me again where Iseen him, he says in trail? I ddidn'tknow what to say, i said ya quietly.... do I feel like shit I sure as heck do, I hate them for doing that
Why did they do that some how its gonna back fire I can't believe this, wait till he finds out I don't know what to do feel sick to my stomach
Catherine

PreviousNext

Return to Stop The Press!