Jim Carrey Online

Wondering what after dumb and dumber to

Discuss other upcoming Jim Carrey movies (not confirmed/rumours).

Wondering what after dumb and dumber to

Postby carreylegend » Tue May 20, 2014 12:47 am

So it is quite obvious it is going to be brilliant. A bec I don't think Jc being a perfectionist would go for it if not. B the writers and the the whole team. C the whole thing surrounding the characters of both Jim and Jeff, you just look at them and pee ur self laughing. D the huge fan base....... So what will this mean afterwards for Jim.......Will it give him the fever buzz again to take on big projects...... You know you sometimes don't want to devote all that amount of focus stuff Like that requires especially when u have so much else going on in your life it is impossible. So it will be interesting...... Just glad he's going to get the deserved love from it.
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Re: Wondering what after dumb and dumber to

Postby grinchy steve » Tue May 20, 2014 6:57 pm

I hope this is the jump to other great projects to follow. Not that he needed it, but there's no doubt Dumb & Dumber 2 is going to be a huge hit. And that's the right time to get the interesting deals. And I hope it's something more serious that will amaze us all.

I just saw the trailer for Foxcather, starring Steve Carrell. Standing ovation in Cannes, lots of Oscar-buzz. I hope with all my heart Jim finds a new "Truman Show", a project where he can give his heart and soul, surrounded by interesting people and loved by critics and audiance.
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Re: Wondering what after dumb and dumber to

Postby carreylegend » Tue May 20, 2014 11:43 pm

Yes it would be brilliant that idea bec we need those old beige duffers at the Academy to give him a long overdue Oscar. Then he can go off and live in the mountains or become president either one is fine ha ha
carreylegend
Bruce Almighty

Return to Upcoming Movies