Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Re: :(

Postby AdaL » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:17 am

fluffy wrote::shock: ........and he even claimed that you could kill a Scientologist with shock, if you put the pads of your hands together and opened and closed them together like a shell opening........ :shock: :shock: and they believed him....... :shock: .....seriously!

It really is quite astonishing, isn't it? :shock:
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby cotton » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:41 am

he is a little rodent lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:58 am

Lol......... well said, he really does look like a rat.... :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby cotton » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:38 pm

Yup!we should call pest control and tell them the church of Scientology has a rodent problem that needs to be taken care asap!Lol
www.youtube.com/user/jimcarreyonline
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:39 am

Lmao.....they don't have enough pest control folk to deal with the infestation.......lol
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby tessamae » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:55 am

Hello all,

My second post! Whee!

I thought you might want to know that there is a court date set for Jim's civil suit on 1/17/17 - his birthday. For a Summary Judgement, which according to a legal dictionary is:

n. a court order ruling that no factual issues remain to be tried and therefore a cause of action or all causes of action in a complaint can be decided upon certain facts without trial. A summary judgment is based upon a motion by one of the parties that contends that all necessary factual issues are settled or so one-sided they need not be tried. The motion is supported by declarations under oath, excerpts from depositions which are under oath, admissions of fact and other discovery, as well as a legal argument (points and authorities), that argue that there are no triable issues of fact and that the settled facts require a summary judgment for the moving party. The opposing party will respond by counter-declarations and legal arguments attempting to show that there are "triable issues of fact." If it is unclear whether there is a triable issue of fact in any cause of action, then summary judgment must be denied as to that cause of action. The theory behind the summary judgment process is to eliminate the need to try settled factual issues and to decide without trial one or more causes of action in the complaint. The pleading procedures are extremely technical and complicated and are particularly dangerous to the party against whom the motion is made.

Since Jim's side is asking for the Judgement, they are basically asking a judge to stop this right here and throw the case out. Let's hope the judge does that and Jim has a great birthday :D.
tessamae

Postby tessamae » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:00 am

fluffy wrote:....he's going to need to find a beautiful, self financing successful millionaire, with no movie star aspirations who's his intellectual equal but who can also put up with his mood swings........oh and he likes em youthful (25-39) and skinny.........know anyone?........ :lol: ........

Ooh ooh, I volunteer!!!

I'm not 'youthful' in body but am in mind :) . Hell, I'm only four years younger than him so I'd actually get the same things he does. Enough with women young enough to be your daughter, Jim. Go for an equal!
tessamae

Postby fluffy » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:29 am

Lol.......yeah i reckon there isn't a case to answer to and it will be thrown out.......
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:00 am

tessamae wrote:
fluffy wrote:....he's going to need to find a beautiful, self financing successful millionaire, with no movie star aspirations who's his intellectual equal but who can also put up with his mood swings........oh and he likes em youthful (25-39) and skinny.........know anyone?........ :lol: ........

Ooh ooh, I volunteer!!!

I'm not 'youthful' in body but am in mind :) . Hell, I'm only four years younger than him so I'd actually get the same things he does. Enough with women young enough to be your daughter, Jim. Go for an equal!

Haha :lol:

In all seriousness though, none of those things matter with the right person - their age is irrelevant, their cash-flow is irrelevant ..
What's important is someone that you can connect with and trust. That's all.
The right person won't care that you're older or younger. The right person won't care that you're rich and they're broke or vice versa.
Easier said than done to find that though for any of us, let alone someone who is world famous and I expect wary of those who think they can use him for their own gain.
I hope he finds it. I really do.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:07 am

tessamae wrote:Hello all,

My second post! Whee!

I thought you might want to know that there is a court date set for Jim's civil suit on 1/17/17 - his birthday. For a Summary Judgement, which according to a legal dictionary is:

n. a court order ruling that no factual issues remain to be tried and therefore a cause of action or all causes of action in a complaint can be decided upon certain facts without trial. A summary judgment is based upon a motion by one of the parties that contends that all necessary factual issues are settled or so one-sided they need not be tried. The motion is supported by declarations under oath, excerpts from depositions which are under oath, admissions of fact and other discovery, as well as a legal argument (points and authorities), that argue that there are no triable issues of fact and that the settled facts require a summary judgment for the moving party. The opposing party will respond by counter-declarations and legal arguments attempting to show that there are "triable issues of fact." If it is unclear whether there is a triable issue of fact in any cause of action, then summary judgment must be denied as to that cause of action. The theory behind the summary judgment process is to eliminate the need to try settled factual issues and to decide without trial one or more causes of action in the complaint. The pleading procedures are extremely technical and complicated and are particularly dangerous to the party against whom the motion is made.

Since Jim's side is asking for the Judgement, they are basically asking a judge to stop this right here and throw the case out. Let's hope the judge does that and Jim has a great birthday :D.

Yeah, I saw a little while ago that that date had been set and at first I thought it sucked that it was his birthday but now I'm going to believe that it's a good omen and a super present .. sending the evil back to hell. . Or the Celebrity Center. ;)
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:01 pm

Not strictly related but another example of the abject lack of shame/morals Scientologists possess in the pursuit of cash.

https://twitter.com/MarkEbner59/status/ ... 6921973761
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby EvaAraujo » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:30 pm

One thing is for sure... the subject of this lawsuit has died down in the press, as I knew it would.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:50 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:One thing is for sure... the subject of this lawsuit has died down in the press, as I knew it would.

The press report about whatever crap is happening, however obviously 'not news' it is.
The coordinated drop of other peoples' faked medical test results into the media doesn't cut it, even for the tabloid public. They're already busy talking about Brad Pitt instead. Idiots have short memories.
Crawl back into your shells, Clams.
Last edited by AdaL on Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:27 am

it will pick up again in January......then vanish quickly.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:09 pm

Glad to see the mainstream press is no longer afraid to openly call out the shit-show that is Scientology and the cretins who dwell within it.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/s ... ce=twitter
AdaL
The Majestic

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy