Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Re: Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit.

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:59 pm

AdaL wrote:Well, not wishing to split hairs, but that would mean the same thing to me.

Don't worry. You won't. It takes a lot to piss me off.
For me it doesn't mean the same thing and that's why I explain it.

AdaL wrote:What exactly have I said that would suggest I'm not calm? I've not ranted, insulted or sworn at anyone.....
I'm just baffled and feel that this has become a little bit of a ballache unnecessarily, that's all.
I've been polite but I'm not the type to not be honest or forthright about what I think. That doesn't equate to a lack of calm.
Believe me, I frequently get mad, angry and cranky off my tits... I'm nowhere near either of those over this. I'm only too well aware that this is a very small thing in the grand scheme of things..

When I said for you to be calm is because you clearly are very passionate but you know as much as anyone else that you don’t need to rant or offend anyone to show you’re passionate about it and sometimes that gives the impression of not being calm.
That being said, calm or lack of it isn’t that bad of a word is it?
I’m asking cause I lose my calm sometimes… ^^’

Regardless I made my point about the issue and you may not believe it but I was not the one who blocked the thread, which is back on again, so you can write in it. She misunderstood which one to lock and that’s currently fixed.
It happens sometimes.

AdaL wrote:It's important to focus on the positive too and I did that... but while this lawsuit is still going on, it is yet to be dismissed and the people responsible for it are not yet somewhere hellish and mouldy working out how to pay some hefty legal expenses..I'm going to keep talking about it.
It may be mercifully out of the news for the moment, but these people need to be dragged until this vile suit is finished. It's the least they deserve.
And with so much in the press about Scientology at the moment, there's still a lot that needs to be said.
If you can unlock the other thread, that would be great. If not, don't worry. My emotional wellbeing certainly doesn't depend on it..
The posts I made I'll try and find some time to put into a new thread..
JC, if by any slim chance you're reading this, I'm a lazy-arsed motherfucker and I would not go to this trouble for anyone else. *That's* how much I value the laughs you've brought me over the years... 8-[

I already gave you my opinion about that so I won’t talk anymore about it.
I’m done with that subject.

The thread is unlock again.
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:19 am

EvaAraujo wrote:

Regardless I made my point about the issue and you may not believe it but I was not the one who blocked the thread, which is back on again, so you can write in it. She misunderstood which one to lock and that’s currently fixed.

Oh I realise you didn't lock the thread but I wasn't having a pop at Fluffy for doing it..
There really was no personal criticism of anyone at all. I love you guys and I am sorry if either of you thought there was... There was no way that was what I meant.
I think I can sometimes forget how my level of discourse can be interpreted to people who are not as..... gobby? :-#

*insert heart emoji here*

We cool?
O:)
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:55 am

AdaL wrote:Oh I realise you didn't lock the thread but I wasn't having a pop at Fluffy for doing it..
There really was no personal criticism of anyone at all. I love you guys and I am sorry if either of you thought there was... There was no way that was what I meant.
I think I can sometimes forget how my level of discourse can be interpreted to people who are not as..... gobby? :-#

*insert heart emoji here*

We cool?

Oh! See? I didn't realize you did realize I didn't lock it...
Man, my head is spinning! LOL :lloyd:

Of course we're cool!
And since Fluffy was brought up by me, I'm wondering if we also are "Fluffly" cool?
LOLOL :lol:

We're family here. We talk, we hug, we argue, we kiss, we do everything.
Although this was a hair close to become a Mexican soup opera/telenovela. :D

Soon two thread will be merged.
I asked Tommy and he said it could be done. \:D/
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:53 pm

everything is unlocked and back to how it was so everyone can relax....lol........ :D :D
big hugs.x
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:07 pm

fluffy wrote:everything is unlocked and back to how it was so everyone can relax....lol........ :D :D
big hugs.x

*bats eyelashes*

xx
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:14 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:Although this was a hair close to become a Mexican telenovela.

Bahahaha ...

And like all families, we couldn't get to the end of the festive season without a bit of a bust-up.. Even a tiddly, girly, gripey one... \:D/
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:11 pm

fluffy wrote:everything is unlocked and back to how it was so everyone can relax....lol........ :D :D
big hugs.x

Yeah.
Let's relax!
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:12 pm

AdaL wrote:
EvaAraujo wrote:Although this was a hair close to become a Mexican telenovela.

Bahahaha ...

And like all families, we couldn't get to the end of the festive season without a bit of a bust-up.. Even a tiddly, girly, gripey one... \:D/

Oh yes!
Is part of it! :D
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Re: Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit

Postby AdaL » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:01 pm

AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:18 am

If you have mental health problems, Scientology will be sure to force you off your "evil" medication...:

https://twitter.com/Bre_payton/status/815263445343879168

https://twitter.com/Bre_payton/status/815263637912727552
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:32 pm

AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:36 am

Courtesy of@spygamestudios on instagram:

"He is a very nice guy in person for sure. We were at coffee bean when he stood behind us in line. The staff there tried to give him free coffee and Jim Carrey refused, saying he made $20M per movie and wanted to pay for the coffee. He used to be homeless, living in his car and is very grounded. (Coffee pun not intended)"
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:27 pm

From @jimkwik on instagram:

"Happy Birthday JC! A privilege to work with this vibrant soul.
One time while we were making guacamole in his kitchen I ask him what drives him. He tells me stories of how his job as an entertainer is to free people from concern. When he becomes animated like Pet Detective or Fire Marshall Bill, he does so hoping it gives someone watching permission to be their true self, free from the concern of what others think."
AdaL
The Majestic

Re: :(

Postby Catherine » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:16 am

fluffy wrote:We've got to be careful what we say about Scientology folks, they're not nice people and will threaten and sue at the drop of a hat. Needless to say, it's obvious to the whole world that there are people pulling the ex husbands strings. It looks as though Jim has become 'fair game'.
And irrespective of whether or not STD'S Were involved it's worth pointing out that she was a grown (married) woman, capable of making her own choices and safeguarding her own health. If she chose not to do that then the blame is with her. I am saddened that she seemed to think no-one would want her. 2 conditions were minor, one curable and Herpes 2 would have been an inconvenience, not a death sentence. Either she's had appalling advice or she has used this as an excuse. It's all very sad and messy but something doesn't feel right :-? who was advising her behind the scenes and what were their motives?........this is far bigger than we realize.... :(

i think you have a valid point, someone led her to this, my instinct is her hubby or ex hubby, she told him bla bla and he was trying to convince her to sue Jc and if that is the case he is the one that led her to the maddness suicide...she loved Jim and felt horrible becuase she was considering it and that person was trying to coax and manipulate her to get money out of it...horrible if its true,,just a possible scenario..scarry....and there is no trace of the conversations there between ex hubby or hubby and her//
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby Catherine » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:33 am

LAST night i did a little research on herpies, its more common than most people think. there are 4 billion people that have it

no one is going to be charged with anything. she consented to having sex so there is no crime, consent no crime no charge.

that's a private thing and why in the heck did anyone even publish it to the world.. its no body's business. just 2 people that's Jim and C...
ANYTHING ELSE IS AN ATTEMPT OF EXTORTION AND DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER.
pathetic of them to try to get money from Jim. makes me mad too
if at all things seem or appear to fail, just remember that 'LOVE WINS"
Catherine
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy