Jim Carrey Online

"Unnatural Act" Showtime Special

Comment current news topics here. Including TV appearances by Jim.
Check also the Jim Carrey Schedule (always up-to-date)

"Unnatural Act" Showtime Special

Postby jgaudet » Mon Sep 09, 2002 10:41 pm

I am looking to obtain a VHS copy of Jim Carrey's "Unnatural Act", a Showtime television special many years ago. Also known to some folks as the "Rainbow Shirt Stand-up" act, because he was wearing a multi-colored shirt. Not sure of the air date but sometime around the Living Colors years, before the big budget films. This is a classic Jim Stand-up act! Jim at his best! Please contact me at jason@gaudet.com if you have any details on how I can obtain a copy (i've been checking eBay for years), thanks. <p></p><i></i>
jgaudet

Webpage Developed for "Unnatural Act" seekers

Postby jgaudet » Fri Jan 17, 2003 5:14 pm

Hello again... yes, I'm still looking for a copy of Jim's television special!! Some folks have contacted me.. teasing me with copies. I now have developed a little webpage at <br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.jason.gaudet.com/unnaturalact.htm" target="top">www.jason.gaudet.com/unnaturalact.htm</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> We need to band together and get this release to DVD. We can't wait until Jim's dead and we're all too old to tie our shoes! <p></p><i></i>
jgaudet

Re: "Unnatural Act" Showtime Special

Postby kaylizjimcfan » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:25 am

Does anyone know what type of shirt that is? I know it's from Structures, but what type of shirt is it. And also, I'd like to know where you can find a copy of the show to buy. Is it on DVD or VHS?
kaylizjimcfan
Copper Mountain

Return to Stop The Press!