Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Re: :(

Postby Serap E. » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:39 pm

AdaL wrote:No stopping her, I see. Straight onto the plain old blackmail now.
Demand what you want, demon woman. He's not obliged to show his medical records to you or anyone else so you'd better proceed with your 'lawsuit'. Either way you ain't getting a penny.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -STDs.html

The way to say "look, we have your medical records, we will release them if you don't." I'm not sure if she really knows what's going on. She's being used by this lawyer and his vile client. This madness really needs to stop.
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby Serap E. » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:45 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:
Demand what you want, demon woman. He's not obliged to show his medical records to you or anyone else so you'd better proceed with your 'lawsuit'. Either way you ain't getting a penny.

What its funny here is that in every article they mention that she got STD's and that Jim got tested and positivity in 2013!
It's late 2016... are you kidding me?
I'm agravated with all this c***

Yes, and she decided to die 2,5 years later. Very logical!

Yesterday in the town that i work, a guy committed suicide because he was turned down by a girl. I'm gonna sue her tomorrow. Maybe her family is rich :D
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby AdaL » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:56 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:

What its funny here is that in every article they mention that she got STD's and that Jim got tested and positivity in 2013!
It's late 2016... are you kidding me?
I'm agravated with all this c***

It's being painted in the media that she allegedly contracted STDs and then committed suicide soon after. And people are dumb fucks so they believe it.
And anyway - this claim that they know he had a test - who on earth would've had that info? This is not a criminal trial and it's not even a civil trial now so who would've gained access to that?
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:59 pm

Serap E. wrote:

The way to say "look, we have your medical records, we will release them if you don't." I'm not sure if she really knows what's going on. She's being used by this lawyer and his vile client. This madness really needs to stop.

Oh she's well aware what's she's doing. She's being used as the new mouthpiece because they realised that green card got found out to shamming his marriage. Needed to up the ante.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby Serap E. » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:04 pm

AdaL wrote:
It's being painted in the media that she allegedly contracted STDs and then committed suicide soon after. And people are dumb fucks so they believe it.
And anyway - this claim that they know he had a test - who on earth would've had that info? This is not a criminal trial and it's not even a civil trial now so who would've gained access to that?

I'm afraid they HAVE the test -real or not, and won't be surprised if they release it. I really tires me to get up and see new disgraces from them.
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby fluffy » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:12 pm

I wonder if her mother is a Scientologist?.........
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:17 pm

Serap E. wrote:
AdaL wrote:

I'm afraid they HAVE the test -real or not, and won't be surprised if they release it. I really tires me to get up and see new disgraces from them.

Who has the test?
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby Serap E. » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:20 pm

AdaL wrote:
Serap E. wrote:
AdaL wrote:

Who has the test?

Their lawyer may have the medical records.
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby Serap E. » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:22 pm

fluffy wrote:I wonder if her mother is a Scientologist?.........

I don't think so. They were estranged for years and i don't think she even knew that her daughter was a scientologist. and she was married, either.
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby AdaL » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:31 pm

Serap E. wrote:Their lawyer may have the medical records.

But how would he have got hold of it though?
If anyone but Jim has his test results and info without his permission, then something very serious and criminal has occured.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:36 pm

fluffy wrote:I wonder if her mother is a Scientologist?.........

Seems unlikely. She's been in the UK for years and barely any contact with them since it seems..
Who knows anymore? These people seem capable of anything and everything.
Seems weird that she's pally enough with him to take on all this shit seeing as it's unlikey she'd ever met him at all, let alone develop a relationship. She didn't even see her daughter and now she's referring to this scumbag like he's a dutiful son-in-law.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby Serap E. » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:39 pm

AdaL wrote:
Serap E. wrote:Their lawyer may have the medical records.

But how would he have got hold of it though?
If anyone but Jim has his test results and info without his permission, then something very serious and criminal has occured.

I don't know... But these are dangerous people. They claim that there's a test and they tell the date and the time of it. I hope i'll be wrong. Like i was today about Jim coming to Warsaw :?
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby AdaL » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:00 pm

Naw. It would've been nice but at the best of times I don't think he would've taken such a long trip for one evening but with this shit going on. .. I think the last thing he would want would be to in the public eye or facing the media.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby Serap E. » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:28 am

AdaL wrote:Naw. It would've been nice but at the best of times I don't think he would've taken such a long trip for one evening but with this shit going on. .. I think the last thing he would want would be to in the public eye or facing the media.

Even the director wasn't there, only the Polish crew. I thought it would be something bigger. The worst part is i read two tweets with bad reviews. I've had high hopes on this film.
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby fluffy » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:01 am

What is really tragic is that all the trouble her act has caused will taint folks memories of her. Jims delicate Irish flower sadly had some fatal thorns which are still pricking people today.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy