Jim Carrey Online

Jim's Handshake?

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

ahh lots to say there

Postby JimCarreysGal » Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:47 pm

LOL yea thanks Jul! His handshake is just like a gentlemen, just how Jul described it! PERFECT! AND his hug was even better! He held me tight to his body :P ahhhhh and Jul you did get a hug from him I just asked for it and you went in there as well! WHICH IM GLAD YOU DID CUZ WE BOTH LOOOVE THE GUY!! AHHH His<br>smile was ah i cant describe it but when i saw him smile it brought the best feeling inside and I just couldnt believe he was standing in front of me! siiigh!<br> Melissa<br><br>~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~<br>"God is a mean kid sitting on an ant hill with a magnifying glass and im the ant he could fix my life in 5 minutes if he wanted to but he rather burn off my feelers and watch me squirm!" ~ Bruce Almighty Jim Carrey~<br>"Thank God you werent hurt" " God yea lets thank god shall we,for his blessings are raining down upon me, WAIT THATS NOT RAIN!" ~Bruce Almighty Jim Carrey and Jennifer Aniston~<br><br>"I'll be back" " Hasta La Vista...Baby" ~Arnold Schwarzenegger (Terminators) ( FYI: 2nd hottest man alive)<br><br>"That's the trouble with being me. At this point, nobody gives a damn what my problem is. I could literally have a tumor on the side of my head and they'd be like, 'Yeah, big deal. I'd eat a tumor every morning for the kinda money you're pulling down."~ Jim Carrey~<br><br>" Do you want me to get naked and start the revoluton? I'll take that as a maybe" ~ Jack Black Orange County~<br>" Helloooo Chelloooo" ~Jack Black School Of Rock~ <br>" Ok we will go and get her but you are going to follow because I am an EXPERT at escaping.... LETS GO fast escape, fast escapes are my expertise!" ~ Jack Black Orange County~ <p></p><i></i>
JimCarreysGal
The Truman Show

Re: Aww!

Postby cableclair » Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:58 am

When I stress too much my hands will start to peeeeeel. Dry skin. I have it haha. I should use lotion more. yup. Especially for my face and stuff. <p>cableclair<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.soiledmypants.com">www.soiledmypants.com</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><-- my site<br>Failure isn't failure unless you give up...</p><i></i>
cableclair
The Number 23

Return to The Speakeasy