Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

I'm not trying to make fluffy feel bad about his/her teeth

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

I'm not trying to make fluffy feel bad about his/her teeth

Postby Conor » Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:47 am

but...

i am one of the lucky people in this world that got an xray taken that shows........I HAVE NO WISDOM TEETH THAT WILL EVER COME IN!
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby quirky » Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:23 am

I have had all four of them out. Two in Belgium and two after I came back to the U.S. The ones done here were done for free because I agreed to take part in a drug trial of Ibuprofen for post op pain. The upshot is...it doesn't work so well.

But the really funny part was when the dentist did not give me enough novocaine and he started to pull like the sadistic dentist in "Little Shop of Horrors." And I said, "It hurts." And he said, "No...it no hurt!" And I said, "I hurts so bad I'm going to throw up." And he said, "No, you no throw up."

And so I barfed orange juice which gurgled into the little suction thing. And then he gave me more novocaine.
"When in doubt, tell the truth."
Mark Twain
quirky
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby idle kid city » Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:00 am

lol jeeze sorry to hear that! I've only had two teeth removed in my life to make room for shifting while I had braces...anyway they were my vampire-like teeth too, and i miss them :cry: lol
idle kid city
Man on the Moon

Postby JT Carrey » Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:05 am

aww vampire teeth rock lol I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled but they put me to sleep to do it so I didn't feel a thing, but I did throw up the minute I woke up
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreypunkrawker » Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:39 am

I threw up blood after I got my wisdom teeth extracted too! the doctor didn't clean out my mouth. I thought I was having convulsions! it sucked!
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby JT Carrey » Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:43 am

I didn't throw up blood, I through up novacaine I think, my stomach couldn't handle it
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:20 am

lol..............when i got my wisdoms out it was the full operation works....but when i woke up after the op i realised it had takes 2 hours....not the 1/2 hour i was told...........they later told me they had to chisel away jaw bone on both sides..........but i didn't bruise at all.......i took ARNICA tabs and cream and they worked!!!.........ok i looked and spoke like the Godfather, but no bruises...... :P
However the next day when all the op meds had worn off i passed out in the loo........ :?

fluffy :P
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby JT Carrey » Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:16 am

mine took about 20 minutes, they gave me pain meds after but I didn't want to take them so I dealt with the pain instead, I was a mess after surgery though
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cableclair » Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:39 pm

Oh man don't get me started about my teeth haha.
I'm at the dentist about weekly lately for the last couple of months already. One of my teeth that had had 2 root canal treatments apperently got seriously messed up in the end by my former dentist so the tooth collapsed and there was nothing that could be done for it anymore by my new dentist, so they yanked it out and it's getting a bridge and two crowns and whatnot in August.

Not to mention another root canal thing that I had to undergo two weeks ago because it turned out I was walking with an infection there already for two years or so, didn't even have to numb me down there anymore because it was all dead to begin with.

added to that some leaking fillings and other small stuff that needed to be done....

:roll:

Will it ever END?
cableclair
The Number 23

Return to Off Topic