Jim Carrey Online
You are here: HomeBoard index General Discussion Off Topic

a very hypothetical question!/the night of your life?

Here is where you discuss everything under the sun, just keep it clean.

a very hypothetical question!/the night of your life?

Postby george » Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:03 pm

ok,lets say you are friend with Jim and things go very well betwwen you. if you have the chance..will you spend a night with him knowing that this propably will ruin this friendship or will you refuse sex to remain friends?
"i still haven't found what i am looking for"
george
Dumb & Dumber

Postby fluffy » Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:13 pm

lol.............the million dollar question.............lol...........

if it were me i'd try and make it the most wonderfully spiritual evening, we'd talk, we'd laugh, we'd connect...............
it would be relaxed and safe without hidden agendas.............we'd cuddle...... :wink: ........possibly kiss a little...........
But if we were good friends by this point then no..........i wouldn't sleep with him if it meant the end of the friendship...............
A good friend is worth the world...........and to lose it for a quick knee trembler would be tragic.................

however, if it was a once in a lifetime opportunity and we weren't good friends.........then why not!!?? :wink: .........lol.......i'm not a one night stand kinda girl but you only live once..........as long as everyone knows where they stand...........and there's no false illusions.
And there are no third parties to be hurt...............it's called living i guess..........embracing the moments for what they are.......... :wink:
So under those circumstances......you bettcha!!!!.........lol :wink:

fluffy :wink:
Last edited by fluffy on Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Clemmy » Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:22 pm

Ok... Fluffs... you put it very well, specially the "quick knee trembler" part... friendship comes first... it's so rare nowadays that it shouldn't be hurt for a quickie... although it might turn out the other way... but we never know... and why take the risk... :wink:

... on the other hand... if we were on that wonderful deck facing Hollywood Hills or the sea... the night approaching... a soft music in the background... and our hands touching, our eyes glancing.... uhhhh.... only God knows... :wink:
Last edited by Clemmy on Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clemmy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:59 pm

*swoon*.............lol...........

i wonder if he is an old romantic at heart..........lol.......
y'know, i rather think he might be.... :wink:

lol........imagine it.........lol.......there's a storm outside...the rain is battering the windows..........
The log fire in his bedroom is roaring hot......there's candles lit......the light is golden.........the music is gentle and relaxing........you drink good wine, nibble chocolate and fruit,.... laugh, talk..............
then through to the jacuzzi...........all candle lit.......the bubbles smell of cinnamin and vanilla ( lol.....left over from Poochy's baths...lol).........you relax in each others arms.........lol.....then dry each other down with fluffy towels ...........lol......then get out the massage oils........then....... :wink: ...........all night..........lol...( i told you he was a stud.....lol)
by the light of the flames and in the glow of the wine and oils you have the night of your life.............lol.........

*dreams*.........lol.............hahahaha...........the dream night.....lol

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby george » Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:09 pm

this really is a dream night! you just need the person you love and some money!!! :lol: and the morning after, imagine that you were served a rich breackfast in the bed.(this is the good scenario)!or woke up alone...(this is the bad scenario), and think "at least he could put me some roses on the bed before leaving.."
george
Dumb & Dumber

Postby fluffy » Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:19 pm

lol............why would i need money George??.......lol....
is Jim gonna bill me for his 'time'???..........lol...............

as for the roses.......gosh that would be romantic.............it's been ages since i was sent roses...........lol...........that's an EX fiance for you....lol.......

but the morning is the most wonderful time to make love.........lol....so that might be a nice way to wake up..........lol :wink:

Last edited by fluffy on Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

he he he

Postby Prince » Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:26 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! You are very funny people! I have been laughing all evening after i read that.Ohhhhhhhhh, so funny!
Prince
In Living Color

Postby fluffy » Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:29 pm

:wink: .................glad you liked it.................lol........

fluffy :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby george » Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:41 pm

hm...anyway..
i agree with you fluffs, this is the best way to wake up!(even more if its the first time with that person)!
george
Dumb & Dumber

Postby fluffy » Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:50 pm

lol...............sounds like you might be a bit romantic too George.......lol

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby george » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:06 pm

i think i am! :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
george
Dumb & Dumber

Postby george » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:24 pm

but i can tell you also are! your descriptions and clemmy's descriptions of a dream night made me feel just great and dreaming.. :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
george
Dumb & Dumber

Postby fluffy » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:34 pm

yes George.................lol......actually i am...........lol........candles, showers, log cabins, walks on the beach............champagne............lol
flowers, .............you name it............i love it..........lol.......

and for reference............the most romantic things in life don't have to cost a fortune.................lol.....it's the little stuff that's often the best. :wink:

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby kasper » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:26 pm

True that ;)

This topic is NOT for me... because if Jim slept with ANY 15 year old... EW... discusting!!! And highly, highly wrong. Plus, my virginity is held dear to me... unlike what a lot of people think now days.
What makes you weak is what makes me stronger.
kasper
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:29 pm

lol..............you have all the time in the world Kasper..........

Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Next

Return to Off Topic